HomeOur referencesBNP Paribas looks to APL to manage and industrialize the operation of its data centers
BNP Paribas looks to APL to manage and industrialize the operation of its data centers
|Customer name :||BNP Paribas (France and Belgium)|
|Area of business :||Banking|
|Accompanying mode :||Project Management Assistance|
|Type of service :||Design of an industrial operational process for 6 data centers and assistance with its implementation|
The Data Center Operations Department at BNP Paribas has solicited APL to help re-design, implement, and manage operational processes for technical infrastructures in six of its data centers, covering around 14,000 m² of compute space in total.
- Implement best practices for managing and industrializing the operation of computer rooms
- Develop tools for measuring and managing the performance of multi-technical service providers
- Anticipate risk situations
- Guarantee the expected levels of service and quality
- Analysis of existing systems: maintenance contracts and indicators
- Benchmarking of best operational practices and recent feedback from APL, multi-technical service providers, and Methods & Operations personnel at BNP Paribas
- Definition of performance objectives and service levels (SLA) to be reached: continuity of service, recovery times, query processing times, etc.
- For each objective, definition of custom performance indicators (KPI) and associated measurement tools
- Creation of operational and managerial dashboards, and assistance with their operational implementation at the six sites
- Managerial dashboards enabling the industrial operation of the six data centers
- Improved monitoring of operational quality and performance
- Tools for measuring and managing the performance of multi-technical service providers
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...
APL helps Terrinnov with integrating a data center that will heat the Ferney-Genève Innovation district
APL, data center expert, was commissioned by the local public company Territoire d'Innovation (Terrinnov) to assess the opportunity of setting ...
APL is building a colocation data center for DTiX in Burgundy-Franche-Comté
DTiX, a new data center operator, has decided to locate its first colocation site in the Dijon metropolitan area, close ...
5G shakes up the data center field
Like fiber did for fixed Internet, 5G is opening the way to new uses and business opportunities by offering mobile ...