HomeOur referencesBNP Paribas looks to APL to manage and industrialize the operation of its data centers
BNP Paribas looks to APL to manage and industrialize the operation of its data centers
|Customer name :||BNP Paribas (France and Belgium)|
|Area of business :||Banking|
|Accompanying mode :||Project Management Assistance|
|Type of service :||Design of an industrial operational process for 6 data centers and assistance with its implementation|
The Data Center Operations Department at BNP Paribas has solicited APL to help re-design, implement, and manage operational processes for technical infrastructures in six of its data centers, covering around 14,000 m² of compute space in total.
- Implement best practices for managing and industrializing the operation of computer rooms
- Develop tools for measuring and managing the performance of multi-technical service providers
- Anticipate risk situations
- Guarantee the expected levels of service and quality
- Analysis of existing systems: maintenance contracts and indicators
- Benchmarking of best operational practices and recent feedback from APL, multi-technical service providers, and Methods & Operations personnel at BNP Paribas
- Definition of performance objectives and service levels (SLA) to be reached: continuity of service, recovery times, query processing times, etc.
- For each objective, definition of custom performance indicators (KPI) and associated measurement tools
- Creation of operational and managerial dashboards, and assistance with their operational implementation at the six sites
- Managerial dashboards enabling the industrial operation of the six data centers
- Improved monitoring of operational quality and performance
- Tools for measuring and managing the performance of multi-technical service providers
IT rooms: development, renovation, renewal or outsourcing?
A growing business, new technologies, improved state of the art, or just aging infrastructures: there are many reasons why companies ...
APL Data Center is stepping up the pace of its growth by opening an office in Marseille
APL, a consultancy and engineering firm specializing in the design and production of data centers, is continuing its regional growth ...
In 2020, APL Data Center achieved sales of 37.5 million Euros, up by 38% on 2019
APL Data Center, a consultancy and engineering firm which specializes in design and production of data centers, has revealed very ...
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...