Your turnkey data center project
APL takes your entire project in hand, from the definition of your requirements to delivery. You have a sole dedicated point of contact who initiates, coordinates and produces your project from A to Z, to deliver your turnkey data center.
Global support for your data center project
- Auditing and definition of requirements: types of hosted infrastructures, dimensioning, operator connectivity, service levels, levels of security and energy efficiency which must be attained
- Preliminary analyses: incorporation of statutory, environmental and architectural constraints, etc.
- Design of the data center, with commitment regarding service levels and energy efficiency levels
- Delivery of general contracting work
- Trials, testing and delivery of the system under operational conditions and at the state of the art
- Start of industrial operation, and skills transfer to your teams
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...