Your turnkey data center project
APL takes your entire project in hand, from the definition of your requirements to delivery. You have a sole dedicated point of contact who initiates, coordinates and produces your project from A to Z, to deliver your turnkey data center.
Global support for your data center project
- Auditing and definition of requirements: types of hosted infrastructures, dimensioning, operator connectivity, service levels, levels of security and energy efficiency which must be attained
- Preliminary analyses: incorporation of statutory, environmental and architectural constraints, etc.
- Design of the data center, with commitment regarding service levels and energy efficiency levels
- Delivery of general contracting work
- Trials, testing and delivery of the system under operational conditions and at the state of the art
- Start of industrial operation, and skills transfer to your teams
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...
Eco-digital design: NégaOctet, winner of the ADEME’s 2018 Perfecto call for projects
What if it were possible to measure and compare the environmental impacts of the digital services that we use on ...
APL is building the first data center in Moselle with very high energy performance and service continuity levels
APL has designed and is building a turnkey data center for Babylone, hosted in a new 2,700m² building on the ...