Your turnkey data center project
APL takes your entire project in hand, from the definition of your requirements to delivery. You have a sole dedicated point of contact who initiates, coordinates and produces your project from A to Z, to deliver your turnkey data center.
Global support for your data center project
- Auditing and definition of requirements: types of hosted infrastructures, dimensioning, operator connectivity, service levels, levels of security and energy efficiency which must be attained
- Preliminary analyses: incorporation of statutory, environmental and architectural constraints, etc.
- Design of the data center, with commitment regarding service levels and energy efficiency levels
- Delivery of general contracting work
- Trials, testing and delivery of the system under operational conditions and at the state of the art
- Start of industrial operation, and skills transfer to your teams
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...
Measuring and managing the carbon footprint of cloud applications and infrastructures
In a context of strong growth in IT as a service (with a 17% increase in 2020 according to Gartner) ...
Data centers: APL opens a branch in Switzerland
APL, the top specialized engineering and consulting firm in designing and creating data centers in France, is setting up shop ...