Data center: tendering and selection of a host
Have you decided to outsource the hosting of your IT infrastructures, either partly or fully?
APL helps you choose your host, from the analysis of your requirements to contractualization.
Our offer to help you choose a customized hosting solution:
- Formalization of IT requirements: type of architecture, power, SLA, floor space, connectivity, equipment security, data protection, etc.
- Definition of associated operational service requirements
- Documentation of specifications
- Identification and tendering of hosts providing solutions matching the identified requirements
- Technical and financial analysis of bids, options and auxiliary services
- Visit and inspection of potential hosting sites
- Assistance with negotiating and drafting the contract
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...