Data center: tendering and selection of a host
Have you decided to outsource the hosting of your IT infrastructures, either partly or fully?
APL helps you choose your host, from the analysis of your requirements to contractualization.
Our offer to help you choose a customized hosting solution:
- Formalization of IT requirements: type of architecture, power, SLA, floor space, connectivity, equipment security, data protection, etc.
- Definition of associated operational service requirements
- Documentation of specifications
- Identification and tendering of hosts providing solutions matching the identified requirements
- Technical and financial analysis of bids, options and auxiliary services
- Visit and inspection of potential hosting sites
- Assistance with negotiating and drafting the contract
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...
Measuring and managing the carbon footprint of cloud applications and infrastructures
In a context of strong growth in IT as a service (with a 17% increase in 2020 according to Gartner) ...
Data centers: APL opens a branch in Switzerland
APL, the top specialized engineering and consulting firm in designing and creating data centers in France, is setting up shop ...