Data center: tendering and selection of a host
Have you decided to outsource the hosting of your IT infrastructures, either partly or fully?
APL helps you choose your host, from the analysis of your requirements to contractualization.
Our offer to help you choose a customized hosting solution:
- Formalization of IT requirements: type of architecture, power, SLA, floor space, connectivity, equipment security, data protection, etc.
- Definition of associated operational service requirements
- Documentation of specifications
- Identification and tendering of hosts providing solutions matching the identified requirements
- Technical and financial analysis of bids, options and auxiliary services
- Visit and inspection of potential hosting sites
- Assistance with negotiating and drafting the contract
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance
APL taking part in the GreenTech Forum 2023
Under the patronage of Planet Tech'Care, an initiative spearheaded by Numeum's Green IT Program, GreenTech Forum is a professional event ...
APL taking part in Data Centre World Paris 2023
APL teams are taking part in Data Centre World Paris 2023, to be held on November 15 and 16, 2023 ...
Data centers: the GreenOps blind spot
Following on from FinOps, the GreenOps approach aims to reduce the wasting of resources used by information systems, particularly in ...
Discover APL’s key CSR indicators in an infography!
In this infography, we invite you to discover our key figures and indicators in terms of economic and CSR performance: ...