Data center: tendering and selection of a host
Have you decided to outsource the hosting of your IT infrastructures, either partly or fully?
APL helps you choose your host, from the analysis of your requirements to contractualization.
Our offer to help you choose a customized hosting solution:
- Formalization of IT requirements: type of architecture, power, SLA, floor space, connectivity, equipment security, data protection, etc.
- Definition of associated operational service requirements
- Documentation of specifications
- Identification and tendering of hosts providing solutions matching the identified requirements
- Technical and financial analysis of bids, options and auxiliary services
- Visit and inspection of potential hosting sites
- Assistance with negotiating and drafting the contract
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance
APL is building a colocation data center for DTiX in Burgundy-Franche-Comté
DTiX, a new data center operator, has decided to locate its first colocation site in the Dijon metropolitan area, close ...
5G shakes up the data center field
Like fiber did for fixed Internet, 5G is opening the way to new uses and business opportunities by offering mobile ...
Data center commissioning: a key stage and a worthwhile investment
Widely adopted by colocated businesses, hosting companies and Web giants, data center commissioning is seen increasingly as an essential step ...
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...