Data center: tendering and selection of a host
Have you decided to outsource the hosting of your IT infrastructures, either partly or fully?
APL helps you choose your host, from the analysis of your requirements to contractualization.
Our offer to help you choose a customized hosting solution:
- Formalization of IT requirements: type of architecture, power, SLA, floor space, connectivity, equipment security, data protection, etc.
- Definition of associated operational service requirements
- Documentation of specifications
- Identification and tendering of hosts providing solutions matching the identified requirements
- Technical and financial analysis of bids, options and auxiliary services
- Visit and inspection of potential hosting sites
- Assistance with negotiating and drafting the contract
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...
Eco-digital design: NégaOctet, winner of the ADEME’s 2018 Perfecto call for projects
What if it were possible to measure and compare the environmental impacts of the digital services that we use on ...