- Our offers
- Hosted data centers
Strategy for hosting, monitoring and optimizing your outsourced hosting
Are you looking to outsource hosting of your IT production?
Have you chosen the host which will host your IT system?
Using its expertise in the field of IT hosting, APL helps you define, establish and optimize your outsourced hosting solution:
- Hosting strategy: audit of the existing system, analysis of your requirements and of how your core activities are changing, and market analysis, to define the optimal target solution (partial or total outsourced hosting)
- Assistance with decision-making: assistance in choosing the hosting solution which matches the way your requirements are changing (capacity, continuity of service, security, operation, etc.) or the way your clients’ requirements are changing
- Design: formalization of your requirements, definition of target integration, drafting of your specifications, selection and comparison of hosting solutions
- Implementation: relocation and installation of your IT equipment in your host’s premises
- Optimization: audit of your host’s sites and processes, establishment of steering indicators (KPI)
- Hosting contract management: audit and optimization of hosting, identification of contract changes and upgrades which may be expected, negotiations with the service-providers
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance Training
Discover APL’s key CSR indicators in an infography!
In this infography, we invite you to discover our key figures and indicators in terms of economic and CSR performance: ...
Energy efficiency plan: what role can data centers play in 2023?
At the end of 2022, the French government presented its energy efficiency plan, calling for a "general mobilization" to cope ...
APL Data Center announces 2022 sales of €37 million, with a gross operating margin up 7%
APL Data Center, a consulting and engineering company specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces its financial ...
White paper – Reducing the environmental impact of home LANs
Whatever the sector of activity, reducing energy consumption, and more generally the environmental footprint, has become a major concern for ...