HomeOur offersHosted data centers
Strategy for hosting, monitoring and optimizing your outsourced hosting
Are you looking to outsource hosting of your IT production?
Have you chosen the host which will host your IT system?
Using its expertise in the field of IT hosting, APL helps you define, establish and optimize your outsourced hosting solution:
- Hosting strategy: audit of the existing system, analysis of your requirements and of how your core activities are changing, and market analysis, to define the optimal target solution (partial or total outsourced hosting)
- Assistance with decision-making: assistance in choosing the hosting solution which matches the way your requirements are changing (capacity, continuity of service, security, operation, etc.) or the way your clients’ requirements are changing
- Design: formalization of your requirements, definition of target integration, drafting of your specifications, selection and comparison of hosting solutions
- Implementation: relocation and installation of your IT equipment in your host’s premises
- Optimization: audit of your host’s sites and processes, establishment of steering indicators (KPI)
- Hosting contract management: audit and optimization of hosting, identification of contract changes and upgrades which may be expected, negotiations with the service-providers
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance Training
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...