HomeOur offersHosted data centers
Strategy for hosting, monitoring and optimizing your outsourced hosting
Are you looking to outsource hosting of your IT production?
Have you chosen the host which will host your IT system?
Using its expertise in the field of IT hosting, APL helps you define, establish and optimize your outsourced hosting solution:
- Hosting strategy: audit of the existing system, analysis of your requirements and of how your core activities are changing, and market analysis, to define the optimal target solution (partial or total outsourced hosting)
- Assistance with decision-making: assistance in choosing the hosting solution which matches the way your requirements are changing (capacity, continuity of service, security, operation, etc.) or the way your clients’ requirements are changing
- Design: formalization of your requirements, definition of target integration, drafting of your specifications, selection and comparison of hosting solutions
- Implementation: relocation and installation of your IT equipment in your host’s premises
- Optimization: audit of your host’s sites and processes, establishment of steering indicators (KPI)
- Hosting contract management: audit and optimization of hosting, identification of contract changes and upgrades which may be expected, negotiations with the service-providers
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance Training
Data center commissioning: a key stage and a worthwhile investment
Widely adopted by colocated businesses, hosting companies and Web giants, data center commissioning is seen increasingly as an essential step ...
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...