HomeOur offersHosted data centers
Strategy for hosting, monitoring and optimizing your outsourced hosting
Are you looking to outsource hosting of your IT production?
Have you chosen the host which will host your IT system?
Using its expertise in the field of IT hosting, APL helps you define, establish and optimize your outsourced hosting solution:
- Hosting strategy: audit of the existing system, analysis of your requirements and of how your core activities are changing, and market analysis, to define the optimal target solution (partial or total outsourced hosting)
- Assistance with decision-making: assistance in choosing the hosting solution which matches the way your requirements are changing (capacity, continuity of service, security, operation, etc.) or the way your clients’ requirements are changing
- Design: formalization of your requirements, definition of target integration, drafting of your specifications, selection and comparison of hosting solutions
- Implementation: relocation and installation of your IT equipment in your host’s premises
- Optimization: audit of your host’s sites and processes, establishment of steering indicators (KPI)
- Hosting contract management: audit and optimization of hosting, identification of contract changes and upgrades which may be expected, negotiations with the service-providers
Intervention methodsAuditing & Consulting Project Management Assistance Training
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...