ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certifications for your data centers
Are you planning to obtain ISO 14001 or ISO 50001 certification to attest to the energy and environmental performance of your data centers?
Neutreo by APL supports you at all stages of your certification projects, from the initial audit to communication with your stakeholders.
ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certifications provide an independent third party organizations validation of your energy and environmental governance and performance management. They provide factual and neutral elements that can be communicated to stakeholders and constitute a real asset to win new markets, enhance your image and develop the attractiveness of your company.
Our Neutreo by APL department assists data center managers (either in shared facilities or internally, public or private) to obtain these certifications. We help you at all stages of this type of project:
- Diagnostics: energy or environmental audit
- Energy and environmental strategy: defining goals, a schedule and associated governance
- Implementation: defining processes, documentation, dashboards (KPI), and monitoring the continuous improvement program
- Training: seminars and workshops for raising awareness
- Communication: non-financial performance statement, information campaign and communication tools