- Data center construction, planning and securing
- Who we are
- APL, in a few words
- Our support solutions
- Your needs
- Defining a hosting strategy for your IT production
- Designing and developing your data centers
- Reducing data center operating costs and risks
- Improving data center continuity of service
- Reducing data center energy costs
- Improving data center security and safety
- Our offers
- Owner-managed data centers
- Hosted data centers
- Cloud consulting and Hybrid architecture design
- Sustainable IT and Green Computing
- Our references
- Contact us
- All the news
- Joins us
- UGAP market
- Legal Notice
- Site map
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...