- Data center construction, planning and securing
- Who we are
- Your needs
- Defining a hosting strategy for your IT production
- Designing and developing your data centers
- Reducing data center operating costs and risks
- Improving data center continuity of service
- Reducing data center energy costs
- Improving data center security and safety
- Our offers
- Owner-managed data centers
- Hosted data centers
- Cloud consulting and Hybrid architecture design
- Sustainable IT and Green Computing
- Our references
- APL Careers
- Contact us
- All the news
- UGAP market
- Legal Notice
- Site map
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...
Eco-digital design: NégaOctet, winner of the ADEME’s 2018 Perfecto call for projects
What if it were possible to measure and compare the environmental impacts of the digital services that we use on ...