- Data center construction, planning and securing
- Who we are
- APL, in a few words
- Our support solutions
- Your needs
- Defining a hosting strategy for your IT production
- Designing and developing your data centers
- Reducing data center operating costs and risks
- Improving data center continuity of service
- Reducing data center energy costs
- Improving data center security and safety
- Our offers
- Owner-managed data centers
- Hosted data centers
- Cloud consulting and Hybrid architecture design
- Sustainable IT and Green Computing
- Our references
- Contact us
- All the news
- Joins us
- UGAP market
- Legal Notice
- Site map
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...
Measuring and managing the carbon footprint of cloud applications and infrastructures
In a context of strong growth in IT as a service (with a 17% increase in 2020 according to Gartner) ...
Data centers: APL opens a branch in Switzerland
APL, the top specialized engineering and consulting firm in designing and creating data centers in France, is setting up shop ...
Relocating a data center: a checklist of critical elements
Relocating a data center is not something that can be done impromptu. In this article, we provide you with a ...