- Data center construction, planning and securing
- Who we are
- APL, in a few words
- Our support solutions
- Your needs
- Defining a hosting strategy for your IT production
- Designing and developing your data centers
- Reducing data center operating costs and risks
- Improving data center continuity of service
- Reducing data center energy costs
- Improving data center security and safety
- Our offers
- Owner-managed data centers
- Hosted data centers
- Cloud consulting and Hybrid architecture design
- Sustainable IT and Green Computing
- Our references
- Contact us
- All the news
- Joins us
- UGAP market
- Legal Notice
- Site map
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...