- Who we are
- Your needs
- Defining a hosting strategy for your IT production
- Designing and developing your data centers
- Reducing data center operating costs and risks
- Improving data center continuity of service
- Reducing data center energy costs
- Improving data center security and safety
- Data center construction, planning and securing
- Our offers
- Owner-managed data centers
- Hosted data centers
- Our references
- Contact us
- All the news
- UGAP market
- Legal Notice
- Site map
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...
Eco-digital design: NégaOctet, winner of the ADEME’s 2018 Perfecto call for projects
What if it were possible to measure and compare the environmental impacts of the digital services that we use on ...
APL is building the first data center in Moselle with very high energy performance and service continuity levels
APL has designed and is building a turnkey data center for Babylone, hosted in a new 2,700m² building on the ...
Green IT: APL acquires Neutreo, extending its expertise in the green IT field
Neutreo’s founder Caroline Vateau is appointed as manager of the Green IT department and joins the APL management committee. In ...