In general, APL Data Center undertakes to ensure that personal data concerning users of the site:
– Is obtained and processed fairly, lawfully, and transparently;
– Is collected for specified and lawful purposes based on the legitimate interest of APL Data Center to communicate on its area of activity, provide you with information, and improve the services offered;
– Is used in accordance with these purposes;
– Is adequate, relevant, and not excessive in relation to these purposes in accordance with the principle of minimization.
In addition, APL Data Center undertakes not to use the personal data transmitted to it for automatic decision-making or profiling purposes.
1.1 Categories of personal data collected
Different categories of personal data can be collected on our website through various services:
1.1.1 Contact forms
Several types of data are collected in these forms:
– Identification data (last name, first name),
– Contact data (e-mail address, telephone).
When you send an application email to one of the contact addresses made available on the site, your identification data (including last name, first name), contact data (in particular e-mail address), and professional data (in particular CV, training, professional situation) are retained for the entire duration of the recruitment procedure.
1.2 Purposes of the processing
APL Data Center may process your personal information for the following purposes:
– Contact forms: to contact people and follow up with those who have sent us a message, asked us a question, shown interest in our services, or submitted an application (answering a job offer or spontaneous application).
– Subscribe to our newsletter: to send the newsletter to the person who completed the newsletter registration form.
– Event Registration Form: to send information to individuals who have registered for an event about the event and/or the topic (or related topics) addressed at the event, before, during, and after the event.
– Spontaneous applications or following the publication of online job offers: to process your application.
– Cookies: the purposes of collecting personal data via cookies are described in Chapter 3 “Cookies”.
1.3 Retention period
Your personal information is kept by APL Data Center only for the period of time corresponding to the purpose of the collection or to meet legal obligations, namely:
– (a) Provision of information on request: 2 years
– (b) Audience Cookies: 26 months
– (c) Contact about events: 2 years
– (d) Processing of an application: 2 years from last contact
– (e) Technical cookies: 1 day
1.4 Security of personal data
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction of your personal data.
A cookie is a file deposited on your computer when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. It is intended to collect information about your browsing to send you services tailored to your terminal (computer, cell phone, or tablet). Cookies are managed by your web browser, regardless of the type of device used.
The use of these cookies is subject to your consent as long as they are not strictly necessary for the operation of the site concerned.
When you first log in to the APL Data Center website, you are notified by a strip at the bottom of your screen that information about your browsing may be stored in files called “cookies”.
2.1 Technical cookies or “Cookies Not Subject to Consent”
These cookies allow the site to function optimally, enabling you to browse and enjoy its features. The data controller is APL Data Center.
2.2 Audience statistics and measurement
The apl-datacenter.com website uses Google Analytics https://analytics.google.com as a audience measurement and statistics service. This service involves the use of tracking cookies that enable statistics to be compiled to continuously improve the browsing experience and performance of our site. The collected data allows us to obtain anonymous user statistics (number of visits, number of page views, traffic origin, etc.).
The controller of this data is Google.com.
It is possible to disable this service. However, if you make this choice, we will not have any information about your browsing on our site, which limits our understanding of what should be optimized in terms of the browsing experience or content.
2.3 Third party marketing cookies
Our site relies on certain services offered by third-party sites, such as social networking buttons (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook), videos hosted on YouTube, or sponsored campaign tracking tools on LinkedIn.
The data controllers are therefore respectively:
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these sites in order to learn about the purposes of use, including advertising, of the browsing information they may collect and how to disable tracking by them.
However, please be aware that the refusal of some of these cookies may cause the deterioration of a certain features necessary for browsing our website (difficulty with display, video playback, etc.). In such case, we would not be responsible for these malfunctions.
2.4 How to express your choices concerning cookies?
When you visit our site for the first time, a “cookies” banner will be displayed, offering you the option of consenting to or refusing the various categories of cookies. You can change your choice at any time by clicking on the “Manage consent” icon.
3 What are your rights
In accordance with current legislation, APL Data Center undertakes to ensure that the data subjects concerned by the processing may exercise their right to rectification, deletion, and portability of their personal data as well as their right of limitation and the right to object to related processing. To do this, simply contact us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
For more information on the rights of individuals, please refer to the CNIL website at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/respecter-les-droits-des-personnes.
3.1 Response Times
APL Data Center undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification, or objection or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time not exceeding 1 month from receipt of your request.
3.2 Who has access to your data
We do not resell the personal data collected on our website. However, we may transfer it to third parties in the course of carrying out our activities, in particular to respond to a call for tenders or organize an event (transmission of registered persons’ files).
3.3 Filing a complaint with the competent authority
If you believe that APL Data Center is not complying with its obligations with respect to your personal information, you may file a complaint or request with the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.