HomeOur referencesAdvanced MedioMatrix is calling on APL to build their environmentally responsible data center
Advanced MedioMatrix is calling on APL to build their environmentally responsible data center
|Customer name :||Advanced MedioMatrix|
|Area of business :||Colocation|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Creation of a 2,700-m² hosting data center in Metz, France|
Advanced MedioMatrix wanted to create a data center to offer hosting services in Eastern France. The company called on APL’s expertise to build this 2,700-m² data center.
- Turnkey construction of the first colocation and hosting data center in the Moselle region
- Support from strategic thinking ahead of the project to technical design and work management
- Creation of a data center with high levels of security, service continuity and energy performance
- Support in the upstream design of the data center and in strategy thinking
- Technical design for the data center and management of the work execution
- Implementation of an integrated solution to reduce the environmental impact of the data center (direct free cooling, rainwater recovery, heat recycling, photovoltaic panels and installation of six generators)
- PUE with a target level of under 1.3 under full load
- An environmentally responsible data center with 100% green energy consumption
- Support in obtaining certification:
- ISO 9001 (standard in operational excellence)
- Uptime Tier III Design & Facility (standard of excellence in availability)
- ISO 27001, HDS, PCI-DSS (data security standard)
- ISO 50001, ISO 14001, Code of conduct (energy and environmental performance standards)
- ISAE 3402 (standard for internal control)
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...