HomeOur referencesAdvanced MedioMatrix is calling on APL to build their environmentally responsible data center
Advanced MedioMatrix is calling on APL to build their environmentally responsible data center
|Customer name :||Advanced MedioMatrix|
|Area of business :||Colocation|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Creation of a 2,700-m² hosting data center in Metz, France|
Advanced MedioMatrix wanted to create a data center to offer hosting services in Eastern France. The company called on APL’s expertise to build this 2,700-m² data center.
- Turnkey construction of the first colocation and hosting data center in the Moselle region
- Support from strategic thinking ahead of the project to technical design and work management
- Creation of a data center with high levels of security, service continuity and energy performance
- Support in the upstream design of the data center and in strategy thinking
- Technical design for the data center and management of the work execution
- Implementation of an integrated solution to reduce the environmental impact of the data center (direct free cooling, rainwater recovery, heat recycling, photovoltaic panels and installation of six generators)
- PUE with a target level of under 1.3 under full load
- An environmentally responsible data center with 100% green energy consumption
- Support in obtaining certification:
- ISO 9001 (standard in operational excellence)
- Uptime Tier III Design & Facility (standard of excellence in availability)
- ISO 27001, HDS, PCI-DSS (data security standard)
- ISO 50001, ISO 14001, Code of conduct (energy and environmental performance standards)
- ISAE 3402 (standard for internal control)
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...
Measuring and managing the carbon footprint of cloud applications and infrastructures
In a context of strong growth in IT as a service (with a 17% increase in 2020 according to Gartner) ...
Data centers: APL opens a branch in Switzerland
APL, the top specialized engineering and consulting firm in designing and creating data centers in France, is setting up shop ...