HomeOur referencesAPL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
APL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
|Customer name :||Universal Music|
|Area of business :||Music label|
|Completion date :||Since 2007|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Multi-technical maintenance|
In order to ensure uninterrupted continuity of service for its recording studios, Universal Music chose to retain APL to handle the maintenance of its computer rooms, which are hosted in the same facilities as its head office in Paris.
- Since 2007, APL has performed all maintenance operations on the music label’s IT and tertiary facilities, for all work packages: electricity, air conditioning, security, fire protection, safety, and VDI wiring.
- Preventive maintenance for all work packages: site visits; monitoring of temperatures in the computer rooms; inspection of cabling, security systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- 24/7 corrective maintenance for all work packages, with an on-site response commitment of 4 hours
- Operation and technical upgrades of service equipment
- Determination of actions needed in order to improve the site and its reliability
- A single contact company for all work packages
- Planning and coordination of all maintenance operations
- Industrialization of procedures for operation and maintenance
- The expertise and stringent standards needed to maintain and operate computer rooms hosted in tertiary facilities
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...