HomeOur referencesAPL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
APL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
|Customer name :||Universal Music|
|Area of business :||Music label|
|Completion date :||Since 2007|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Multi-technical maintenance|
In order to ensure uninterrupted continuity of service for its recording studios, Universal Music chose to retain APL to handle the maintenance of its computer rooms, which are hosted in the same facilities as its head office in Paris.
- Since 2007, APL has performed all maintenance operations on the music label’s IT and tertiary facilities, for all work packages: electricity, air conditioning, security, fire protection, safety, and VDI wiring.
- Preventive maintenance for all work packages: site visits; monitoring of temperatures in the computer rooms; inspection of cabling, security systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- 24/7 corrective maintenance for all work packages, with an on-site response commitment of 4 hours
- Operation and technical upgrades of service equipment
- Determination of actions needed in order to improve the site and its reliability
- A single contact company for all work packages
- Planning and coordination of all maintenance operations
- Industrialization of procedures for operation and maintenance
- The expertise and stringent standards needed to maintain and operate computer rooms hosted in tertiary facilities
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...