HomeOur referencesAPL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
APL handles multi-technical maintenance for two computer rooms and tertiary buildings belonging to Universal Music
|Customer name :||Universal Music|
|Area of business :||Music label|
|Completion date :||Since 2007|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Multi-technical maintenance|
In order to ensure uninterrupted continuity of service for its recording studios, Universal Music chose to retain APL to handle the maintenance of its computer rooms, which are hosted in the same facilities as its head office in Paris.
- Since 2007, APL has performed all maintenance operations on the music label’s IT and tertiary facilities, for all work packages: electricity, air conditioning, security, fire protection, safety, and VDI wiring.
- Preventive maintenance for all work packages: site visits; monitoring of temperatures in the computer rooms; inspection of cabling, security systems, fire protection systems, etc.
- 24/7 corrective maintenance for all work packages, with an on-site response commitment of 4 hours
- Operation and technical upgrades of service equipment
- Determination of actions needed in order to improve the site and its reliability
- A single contact company for all work packages
- Planning and coordination of all maintenance operations
- Industrialization of procedures for operation and maintenance
- The expertise and stringent standards needed to maintain and operate computer rooms hosted in tertiary facilities
Data center commissioning: a key stage and a worthwhile investment
Widely adopted by colocated businesses, hosting companies and Web giants, data center commissioning is seen increasingly as an essential step ...
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...