HomeOur referencesAPL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
APL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
|Customer name :||ASP Serveur|
|Area of business :||Cloud and IT outsourcing branch of Digital Dimension (Econocom group)|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey project|
|Type of service :||Undertaking expansion and security works in an operating data center|
After an exhaustive evaluation of the level of reliability of ASP Serveur data center, APL was given the mission to cost and manage the works designed to upgrade the security level and the hosting capacity of the data center.
- Costing the developments to undertake in the data center
- Managing the work site
- Undertaking works in operating IT rooms
- Implementing the best practices of exploitation to secure the IT production
- Preliminary studies : detailed analysis of the needs, complete costing, schedule of the all trades implementation
- Implementation : overseeing and coordinating the works, risk and security management throughout the works
- Handing in the installations : commissioning, start-up and performance testing, assistance to implement the IT equipment from the old to the new installations
- Training, assistance in defining operating processes and choosing a provider of maintenance services
- Design realized towards a simple and safe operation
- Works in an operating site, without interruption of service
- Visibility of the data center ability to evolve and be adapted to new demands
- Support from APL from beginning to end, including the assistance to manage and operate the data center
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...