HomeOur referencesAPL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
APL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
|Customer name :||ASP Serveur|
|Area of business :||Cloud and IT outsourcing branch of Digital Dimension (Econocom group)|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey project|
|Type of service :||Undertaking expansion and security works in an operating data center|
After an exhaustive evaluation of the level of reliability of ASP Serveur data center, APL was given the mission to cost and manage the works designed to upgrade the security level and the hosting capacity of the data center.
- Costing the developments to undertake in the data center
- Managing the work site
- Undertaking works in operating IT rooms
- Implementing the best practices of exploitation to secure the IT production
- Preliminary studies : detailed analysis of the needs, complete costing, schedule of the all trades implementation
- Implementation : overseeing and coordinating the works, risk and security management throughout the works
- Handing in the installations : commissioning, start-up and performance testing, assistance to implement the IT equipment from the old to the new installations
- Training, assistance in defining operating processes and choosing a provider of maintenance services
- Design realized towards a simple and safe operation
- Works in an operating site, without interruption of service
- Visibility of the data center ability to evolve and be adapted to new demands
- Support from APL from beginning to end, including the assistance to manage and operate the data center
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...
Data center maintenance and operations audits – when, why and how should they be carried out?
Regular audits of data center operations and maintenance contracts are essential throughout their life cycle in order to check that ...