HomeOur referencesAPL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
APL manages the works to expand and secure the data center of ASP Serveur, located in La Ciotat
|Customer name :||ASP Serveur|
|Area of business :||Cloud and IT outsourcing branch of Digital Dimension (Econocom group)|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey project|
|Type of service :||Undertaking expansion and security works in an operating data center|
After an exhaustive evaluation of the level of reliability of ASP Serveur data center, APL was given the mission to cost and manage the works designed to upgrade the security level and the hosting capacity of the data center.
- Costing the developments to undertake in the data center
- Managing the work site
- Undertaking works in operating IT rooms
- Implementing the best practices of exploitation to secure the IT production
- Preliminary studies : detailed analysis of the needs, complete costing, schedule of the all trades implementation
- Implementation : overseeing and coordinating the works, risk and security management throughout the works
- Handing in the installations : commissioning, start-up and performance testing, assistance to implement the IT equipment from the old to the new installations
- Training, assistance in defining operating processes and choosing a provider of maintenance services
- Design realized towards a simple and safe operation
- Works in an operating site, without interruption of service
- Visibility of the data center ability to evolve and be adapted to new demands
- Support from APL from beginning to end, including the assistance to manage and operate the data center
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...
Eco-digital design: NégaOctet, winner of the ADEME’s 2018 Perfecto call for projects
What if it were possible to measure and compare the environmental impacts of the digital services that we use on ...
APL is building the first data center in Moselle with very high energy performance and service continuity levels
APL has designed and is building a turnkey data center for Babylone, hosted in a new 2,700m² building on the ...