Econocom entrusts APL with maintaining the performance of its data centers
|Customer name :||Econocom|
|Area of business :||Informatique|
|Completion date :||Since 2002|
|Accompanying mode :||Project management assistance (operation) - Turnkey (maintenance, works)|
|Type of service :||Data center upgrades - Operational assistance - Preventive maintenance assistance - Curative maintenance assistance|
Since 2002, Econocom has entrusted APL with maintaining the performance of technical infrastructures in its main data centers and secondary facilities.
- Guarantee continuity of service for its data centers and secondary facilities
- Conduct on-site maintenance for the following work packages: electricity, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, fire detection and suppression, security (access control, video surveillance), cleaning and dusting of the plenum under the raised floor
- Carry out any work or hardware replacements needed to optimize energy availability and efficiency
- Operational assistance: drafting of maintenance instructions and procedures, planning and management of maintenance operations
- Personalized preventive maintenance: maintenance checklists, capacity status reports, infrared thermography of computer racks and electrical cabinets, power consumption reports for each server rack, etc.
- Repairs, replacements, regulatory compliance upgrades, technical and energy performance upgrades
- Corrective maintenance: remote monitoring of sites, corrective maintenance performed within a short timeframe (1–4 hours depending on the site)
- Annual operating report.
- Operation of main data centers and secondary facilities in accordance with best practices, ensuring continuity of service
- Management and monitoring of preventive maintenance operations
- Guaranteed response time of 1 hour max (24/7) for critical facilities
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...
Data centers: conditional TICFE (Domestic tax on final electricity consumption) reduction as of 1st January 2022
The 2021 Finance Act changes the energy taxation of data centers from 1st January 2022: eligibility for a TICFE tax ...
Responsible digital technologies: looking back on 2020
While politicians had already addressed the issue of responsible digital technologies in previous years, 2020 was marked by tangible actions, ...
How can we reduce the environmental impact of IoT projects?
While connected objects and the related applications can help make operational, economic and/or environmental gains in certain cases, the environmental ...