Econocom entrusts APL with maintaining the performance of its data centers
|Customer name :||Econocom|
|Area of business :||Informatique|
|Completion date :||Since 2002|
|Accompanying mode :||Project management assistance (operation) - Turnkey (maintenance, works)|
|Type of service :||Data center upgrades - Operational assistance - Preventive maintenance assistance - Curative maintenance assistance|
Since 2002, Econocom has entrusted APL with maintaining the performance of technical infrastructures in its main data centers and secondary facilities.
- Guarantee continuity of service for its data centers and secondary facilities
- Conduct on-site maintenance for the following work packages: electricity, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, fire detection and suppression, security (access control, video surveillance), cleaning and dusting of the plenum under the raised floor
- Carry out any work or hardware replacements needed to optimize energy availability and efficiency
- Operational assistance: drafting of maintenance instructions and procedures, planning and management of maintenance operations
- Personalized preventive maintenance: maintenance checklists, capacity status reports, infrared thermography of computer racks and electrical cabinets, power consumption reports for each server rack, etc.
- Repairs, replacements, regulatory compliance upgrades, technical and energy performance upgrades
- Corrective maintenance: remote monitoring of sites, corrective maintenance performed within a short timeframe (1–4 hours depending on the site)
- Annual operating report.
- Operation of main data centers and secondary facilities in accordance with best practices, ensuring continuity of service
- Management and monitoring of preventive maintenance operations
- Guaranteed response time of 1 hour max (24/7) for critical facilities
APL is building a colocation data center for DTiX in Burgundy-Franche-Comté
DTiX, a new data center operator, has decided to locate its first colocation site in the Dijon metropolitan area, close ...
5G shakes up the data center field
Like fiber did for fixed Internet, 5G is opening the way to new uses and business opportunities by offering mobile ...
Data center commissioning: a key stage and a worthwhile investment
Widely adopted by colocated businesses, hosting companies and Web giants, data center commissioning is seen increasingly as an essential step ...
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...