Econocom entrusts APL with maintaining the performance of its data centers
|Customer name :||Econocom|
|Area of business :||Informatique|
|Completion date :||Since 2002|
|Accompanying mode :||Project management assistance (operation) - Turnkey (maintenance, works)|
|Type of service :||Data center upgrades - Operational assistance - Preventive maintenance assistance - Curative maintenance assistance|
Since 2002, Econocom has entrusted APL with maintaining the performance of technical infrastructures in its main data centers and secondary facilities.
- Guarantee continuity of service for its data centers and secondary facilities
- Conduct on-site maintenance for the following work packages: electricity, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, fire detection and suppression, security (access control, video surveillance), cleaning and dusting of the plenum under the raised floor
- Carry out any work or hardware replacements needed to optimize energy availability and efficiency
- Operational assistance: drafting of maintenance instructions and procedures, planning and management of maintenance operations
- Personalized preventive maintenance: maintenance checklists, capacity status reports, infrared thermography of computer racks and electrical cabinets, power consumption reports for each server rack, etc.
- Repairs, replacements, regulatory compliance upgrades, technical and energy performance upgrades
- Corrective maintenance: remote monitoring of sites, corrective maintenance performed within a short timeframe (1–4 hours depending on the site)
- Annual operating report.
- Operation of main data centers and secondary facilities in accordance with best practices, ensuring continuity of service
- Management and monitoring of preventive maintenance operations
- Guaranteed response time of 1 hour max (24/7) for critical facilities
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...