Econocom entrusts APL with maintaining the performance of its data centers
|Customer name :||Econocom|
|Area of business :||Informatique|
|Completion date :||Since 2002|
|Accompanying mode :||Project management assistance (operation) - Turnkey (maintenance, works)|
|Type of service :||Data center upgrades - Operational assistance - Preventive maintenance assistance - Curative maintenance assistance|
Since 2002, Econocom has entrusted APL with maintaining the performance of technical infrastructures in its main data centers and secondary facilities.
- Guarantee continuity of service for its data centers and secondary facilities
- Conduct on-site maintenance for the following work packages: electricity, air conditioning, heating, ventilation, fire detection and suppression, security (access control, video surveillance), cleaning and dusting of the plenum under the raised floor
- Carry out any work or hardware replacements needed to optimize energy availability and efficiency
- Operational assistance: drafting of maintenance instructions and procedures, planning and management of maintenance operations
- Personalized preventive maintenance: maintenance checklists, capacity status reports, infrared thermography of computer racks and electrical cabinets, power consumption reports for each server rack, etc.
- Repairs, replacements, regulatory compliance upgrades, technical and energy performance upgrades
- Corrective maintenance: remote monitoring of sites, corrective maintenance performed within a short timeframe (1–4 hours depending on the site)
- Annual operating report.
- Operation of main data centers and secondary facilities in accordance with best practices, ensuring continuity of service
- Management and monitoring of preventive maintenance operations
- Guaranteed response time of 1 hour max (24/7) for critical facilities
APL reports sales of 27 million euro, up by 114%
APL, the data-center expert, announces its results for the financial year ending December 31, 2019: sales have more than doubled, ...
Data center migration: no room for improvising
Data center migration requires careful preparation, at both organizational and technical levels, in order to limit or even avoid service ...
Data centers: strategic choices in preparation for digital and economic resilience
The COVID-19 health crisis has demonstrated, if proof were necessary, the extent to which the continuing operation of data centers, ...
Eco-design for digital services: assessment of the GreenConcept program
Why is there so much discussion about pollution generated by digital services? According to research undertaken by Ipsos/Sopra-Steria , the environment ...