Infomaniak entrusts APL with the audit of its environmental, energy and information security management systems
|Customer name :||Infomaniak|
|Area of business :||Hosting provider|
|Accompanying mode :||Project Management Assistance|
|Type of service :||Audit – ISO 14001, 50001 and 27001 certifications|
Infomaniak is one of the largest hosting companies in Europe. An independent company, based exclusively in Switzerland, it was founded in 1994 and is fully owned by its founders and its employees. The environment has been a core priority for the company since 2007. Its aim in all of its actions is to have the least possible impact on the planet.
Infomaniak's activities are certified under ISO 14001 (environmental management), ISO 50001 (energy management) and ISO 27001 (information security).
In the framework of monitoring of its environment, energy and information security management, Infomaniak asked APL's responsible digital department to conduct an internal audit.
- To check the compliance of management systems with ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 27001 standards
- To prepare internal teams for certification audits
- To optimize the security of the data hosted
- To continuously improve energy and environmental performance
- Verification of management systems’ compliance with ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and ISO 27001 standards
- Verification of the updating of management systems
- Advice to optimize safety and reduce energy consumption and environmental impacts
- Preparation of internal teams for the certification audit
- Objective and independent analysis of control over operational processes and risks
- Advice on improving environmental and energy performance as well as the security of the data hosted
What our client thinks
“Thank you for this very good report. I find your analysis really relevant.
I chose APL for many reasons (experience in data centers, possibility of conducting simultaneous audits of different standards, etc.) and particularly due to your commitment to eco-design issues.”