HomeOur referencesAPL assists Pomona with ensuring the service continuity of its two main data centers
APL assists Pomona with ensuring the service continuity of its two main data centers
|Customer name :||Groupe Pomona|
|Area of business :||Retail|
|Completion date :||Since 2004|
|Accompanying mode :||Turnkey|
|Type of service :||Data center upgrades - Operational assistance - Preventive maintenance assistance - Curative maintenance assistance|
After having been commissioned to build its two main data centers, APL personnel will assist Pomona with operating and making technical upgrades to these two strategic sites.
- Ensure continuity of service for two critical data center
- Operate and maintain the data centers in accordance with best practices
- Upgrade the sites in order to keep up with IT demands
- Monitor and evaluate maintenance service provider operations and contracts
- Operational assistance: definition of maintenance protocols and updates to operations documents, evaluation of service provider operations and contracts (with potential adjustments)
- Preventive and curative maintenance: definition of preventive maintenance checklists, centralization and 24/7 processing of alarms and alerts for all packages, verification of compliance with procedures, and monitoring of maintenance operations
- Energy optimization: temperature monitoring, energy consumption reports (incl. electrical and fluid consumption), room organization
- Determination of analyses and funds needed to upgrade the sites: capacity status reports, electrical and climate control power increases, etc.
- No unplanned interruption since both data centers were set up in 2004
- Industrialization of protocols and procedures for operation and maintenance
- Technical upgrades and regular optimizations made to the rooms, in order to keep up with IT demands
- Anticipation of operations and funds needed to maintain quality and continuity of service
IT rooms: development, renovation, renewal or outsourcing?
A growing business, new technologies, improved state of the art, or just aging infrastructures: there are many reasons why companies ...
APL Data Center is stepping up the pace of its growth by opening an office in Marseille
APL, a consultancy and engineering firm specializing in the design and production of data centers, is continuing its regional growth ...
In 2020, APL Data Center achieved sales of 37.5 million Euros, up by 38% on 2019
APL Data Center, a consultancy and engineering firm which specializes in design and production of data centers, has revealed very ...
APL Data Center obtains ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications
APL, a consulting and engineering firm specializing in the design and construction of data centers, announces that it has obtained ...