APL assists the AHSM with its shared hosting strategy for ISs at six locations
|Customer name :
|Association Hospitalière Sainte Marie
|Area of business :
|Accompanying mode :
|Auditing and Consulting - Project Management Assistance - Training
|Type of service :
|Auditing of existing systems and needs - State-of-the-art training for data centers - Comparison of hosting solutions and assistance with decision-making
The Association Hospitalière Sainte Marie is a non-profit hospital association that manages Etablissements de Santé Privés d’Intérêt Collectif (private public-interest hospitals). As part of its strategy to streamline, secure, and optimize its IT resources, the AHSM is seeking to implement shared hosting for the Information Systems located at its headquarters in Chamalières, as well as its five main locations (Clermont-Ferrand, Le Puy en Velay, Nice, Rodez, and Privas).
- The AHSM has commissioned APL to draft a preliminary proposal for the shared hosting of its Information Systems, including a comparative study of potential solutions: outsourcing, or the design of new computer rooms.
- Inventory and extensive analysis of IT infrastructures and data centers at the AHSM’s head office and 5 main locations
- Workshops with IT and Procurement personnel, in order to formalize requirements, bring them up to date on best practices in the design and operation of computer rooms (IT technical infrastructures and buildings), and present different hosting methods currently on the market
- Summary of requirements expressed and presentation of conclusions from the comparative study, incorporating technical, organizational, budgetary, and security criteria
- A motivated team of IT and Procurement personnel, united around a shared hosting project
- The ability to select, thanks to APL’s methodology, neutrality, and expertise, the shared hosting scenario that best fits the association’s short- and medium-term needs: outsourcing, or the design of new IT facilities