La Française des Jeux chooses APL to audit its three data centers
|Customer name :||Française des Jeux|
|Area of business :||Lotteries and sports betting|
|Accompanying mode :||Auditing & Consulting|
|Type of service :||Datacenter auditing the security - Data center benchmarking - Consulting on data center optimization|
La Française des Jeux has commissioned APL to assess the security and reliability of service equipment in its three data centers, located in Le Val d’Oise and Les Bouches du Rhône.
At the same time, FDJ is examining whether it should offer hosting services to companies in the gaming sector; APL helped the company evaluate its Vitrolles data center relative to standards for high quality hosting.
- Commission a third party to assess the technical infrastructures of three data centers, and identify improvements needed to optimize their security and reliability
- Promote the Vitrolles data center as a high-quality hosting site, with reference to certification criteria and market standards
- Technical auditing of three sites, with recommendations for optimizing their security and availability
- Summary and benchmarking of existing certifications and standards for data centers
- Evaluation and classification of the Virtrolles data center based on the Uptime Institute ranking system and the TIA-942 standard, and in comparison with other very high-quality hosting sites
- Recommendations, scheduling, and budgeting for works needed to reach Tier IV
- An external, objective, and rigorous analysis of the security and reliability of technical infrastructures in three data centers
- The ability to position the Vitrolles data center as a high-quality hosting site
- A detailed road map for improvements needed in order to upgrade to Tier IV