IT hosting and data center project management assistance
APL assists your in-house teams at all stages of your data center projects: hosting analysis and strategy, design of a customized data center solution, delivery, operation of a data center or choice of a hosting service-provider.
Owner-managed data center, examples of missions:
- Expression of requirements: capacity, service levels, levels of security and energy efficiency, connectivity
- Implementation of the latest innovations to optimize your data center
- Determination of specifications
- Tendering and choice of companies: hosting, general technical contracting management, maintenance, etc.
- Coordination of operations: construction, renovation, relocation, energy optimization, etc.
- Acceptance of contract services and works
- Setting up and management of operations
- Management of your multi-technical maintenance contracts
Hosted data center, examples of missions:
- Expression of requirements: location, dimensioning, service levels, data integrity, operation, etc
- Definition of the target solution
- Choice of a host
- Negotiation and contractualization
- Implementation of the hosting solution, including integration and relocation
- Management of the contract signed with the host, coordination of its services and pricing optimization
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...
In 2018, APL achieved sales of 12.4 million euros, up by 51%
APL, a specialist in data centers and IT hosting consulting services, reports 2018 revenue of €12.4 million, up by 51% ...
APL strengthens its game for green data centers
Through the acquisition of Neutreo, APL has bolstered its expertise and increased its environmental engineering offerings. Update from Christophe Weiss, ...
Increasing server room temperature to improve data center energy performance
The temperature is still kept too low in the vast majority of data centers. However, according to current standards, it ...