IT hosting and data center project management assistance
APL assists your in-house teams at all stages of your data center projects: hosting analysis and strategy, design of a customized data center solution, delivery, operation of a data center or choice of a hosting service-provider.
Owner-managed data center, examples of missions:
- Expression of requirements: capacity, service levels, levels of security and energy efficiency, connectivity
- Implementation of the latest innovations to optimize your data center
- Determination of specifications
- Tendering and choice of companies: hosting, general technical contracting management, maintenance, etc.
- Coordination of operations: construction, renovation, relocation, energy optimization, etc.
- Acceptance of contract services and works
- Setting up and management of operations
- Management of your multi-technical maintenance contracts
Hosted data center, examples of missions:
- Expression of requirements: location, dimensioning, service levels, data integrity, operation, etc
- Definition of the target solution
- Choice of a host
- Negotiation and contractualization
- Implementation of the hosting solution, including integration and relocation
- Management of the contract signed with the host, coordination of its services and pricing optimization
APL is building a colocation data center for DTiX in Burgundy-Franche-Comté
DTiX, a new data center operator, has decided to locate its first colocation site in the Dijon metropolitan area, close ...
5G shakes up the data center field
Like fiber did for fixed Internet, 5G is opening the way to new uses and business opportunities by offering mobile ...
Data center commissioning: a key stage and a worthwhile investment
Widely adopted by colocated businesses, hosting companies and Web giants, data center commissioning is seen increasingly as an essential step ...
Data center certification to build trust and foster attractiveness
Service continuity, security, and, more recently, environmental performance: data centers are at the heart of the digital transition and must ...