APL assists with training personnel responsible for operating the Apria data center
|Customer name :||Apria R.S.A.|
|Area of business :||Insurance|
|Accompanying mode :||Project Management Assistance - Training|
|Type of service :||Data center auditing - Data center operation assistance - Training for the data center manager|
Apria R.S.A. (Réunion des Sociétés d'Assurances) is a professional operator responsible for managing mandatory and complementary health insurance schemes, in addition to developing shared business IT solutions. As part of its IT activities, Apria offers solutions and services hosted in its own data center.
- In 2014, after replacing 100% of the personnel responsible for operating the data center, Apria commissioned APL to assist with training the new manager and their deputy manager in the operation of technical and IT infrastructures.
- Given the contractual requirements of its clients, the responsibilities of the data center manager are complex and cover multiple fields.
- Auditing of existing systems: technical documentation, operational reference guides, facilities mapping, etc.
- Assistance with management of maintenance professionals
- Assistance with operating computer rooms
- Monitoring of the data center manager’s training
- Thanks to the support provided by APL, the team in charge of the data center was brought up to speed in a few months, and is now totally autonomous.